THURSDAY APRIL 14, 2022
We accept early arrivals and offer the following dinner options for dinner on your early arrival night:
- Some guests elect to eat at local restaurants located in the La Brea, Pico/Robertson, Valley Village, Encino or Woodland hills neighborhoods of Los Angeles.
- Some drive up to Oxnard to have dinner at the Herzog winery. if you would like to do this, please check with the Herzog winery prior to your arrival if they are open for dinner on April 14th.
- Some have friends or family in L.A. & they eat dinner with them in their home.
- Others, especially those who are arriving in the late evening, bring food from home & eat in their room.
We have created another option if none of the above work for you.
- We will e-mail or fax you menus with prices from 2 Kosher restaurants.
- When you decide on your order which can be a maximum of 4 orders – email or fax us it to us
We will tabulate your bill with the tax and add $ 10 for delivery for each room order.
You then send us payment in full for your orders.
When you arrive in your room & you are ready to have your dinner, please call us or the front desk.
Give us at least 20 to 30 minutes ‘lead’ time so we can heat your order.
One of our staff members will deliver your order to your room OR if you let us know that you want eat at the outdoor patio, they will bring the food to you there. (Any time from 5pm – 10 pm)
If we know you’re coming later than 10 pm & you are sure that you want to have your dinner when you arrive, they will be waiting at the front desk.